Tuesday 13 March 2012

Screenshots

New screenshots; three of them this time so they're below the fold


The start of a game; the easiest time to show the shader.
 
Part-way through a game

Game over, or at least it would end at this point except that code's not in

I've been working on rationalising the code to make it easier to change things like colours, and as part of this have changed some of the colours used. At the moment it's just running one level over and over so making the code more dynamic will be part of adding multiple levels.

I've also been working on another shader for the level select screen, the screen itself being necessary for multiple levels.

And I added something to make taking screenshots easier: a pause feature so if I hit any key it pauses, after which I can take screenshots at my leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment